I have been a member of By Referral Only, a Real Estate Marketing University, for over 20 years—always learning, tweaking and fine tuning my business and my life.
I have learned success has so many faces. Success at home, with family, friends, financially, spiritually, mentally, physically, and so on.
My business coach and trainer, Joe, has coached over 50,000 business people over the past 25 years with amazing outcomes. Here are some of Joe’s findings that anyone can use for a better life:
Finding #1: Business people who take care of themselves, tend to expand their life, their authentic self and their business. Those who don’t take care of themselves work in overwhelm, confusion and drama.
Finding #2: Those who practice self care and set it as a high priority generally feel better about EVERYTHING! It all starts with self care and everything else will transform.
Joe’s thoughts on how to start your daily transformation.
1. Take care of food first. Eat quality healthy food. Question: Do you eat your for sustenance or recreation?
2. Sleep. Are you getting 6-8 hours of healthy sleep daily? If not, then make that a priority. Question: Do you go to bed at approximately the same time each night?
3. Exercise. What is the quality and duration of your physical exercise? Question: What is your morning ritual or what is your evening ritual?
4. Spiritual Time. Question: Do you have time set aside daily for meditating/prayer/reading/listening?
Joe says the very best motivator is YOU. You will become healthier when you are tired of being sick and tired. Are you interested or actually committed?
* About Joe—he is the oldest man in the United States (54+) to have passed the SealFit Academy and Kokoro Camp